lunes, 26 de mayo de 2008

Reading


Hello! I m Rodrigo Ortega .Im from mendoza,argentina ,but my parents are from santiago.The are chilean .Im twenty three years old and im a salesman in a shoe-shop in a shopping centre. My father is a mechanic , but he is not working now his name is pedro .My mother is a housewife er manes rosa .My sister is seven and my brother is fisten . Their 8 manes are are antonella and piedro.They are students.I olso whit my unde , tvan heis my mosthers brother. teis divoreed an he lives whil my cousins camilo and timea. My grand father , who also lived whth vs , died last month.

Answer according to the text true or falso.
  • _T_ Rodrigo is 23 years old.
  • _F_ Rodrigo is a sales norman.
  • _T_ Rodrigo is fasther is mechanic.
  • _T_ Rodrigo is mother is a housewife.
  • _F_ His brothers mane is piero.
  • _F_ His sister amonenella is fifteen years old .
  • _F_ Juan is his fathers brother .
  • _F_ Juan is his fathers brother ther is law .
  • _F_ Camiloand jimena are pedro and rosas nephens .
  • _F_ His grand father is dead.

No hay comentarios: